The LoRa Alliance is basically a non-profit organization that was created to support the growth of LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) technology and the ecosystem around it. Members of this alliance include vendors, developers, researchers, and users worldwide who share a common vision for LPWAN networks. Read on if you’re looking for ways to build your business or grow your professional network through the LoRa gateway or Alliance!
Access the community
Joining the LoRa Alliance gives you access to the following:
- The community of like-minded people: You can join Akenza’s forum and connect with other LoRa gateway specialists who are always ready to help and share their knowledge.
- Access to the latest news and information: Your website will be regularly updated with relevant articles about LoRas, related hardware and software products, and general information on this technology field.
- Access to the latest standards and specifications: You’ll get all updates on new versions of standard documents such as IEEE 802.15.4 or 3GPP TS 25120 . This way, you’ll always be up-to-date regarding current trends in communications industry development!
Influence the future of the community
The LoRa Alliance is a community of developers and ends users that are building the future of IoT. It’s an open-source project, meaning anyone can participate in it and contribute to its development. The LoRa Alliance works by creating working groups around specific topics within the technology space. These working groups will then develop specifications for their respective areas of expertise, which become part of the official specification for LoRaWAN (LoRa). As a member of this community, you have access to the following:
- A place where you can influence how things develop within your field;
- An opportunity to contribute ideas and feedback on new developments;
- Accessibility through the documentation so people outside your company can understand what you’re doing better than if they just read through text alone
Network with like-minded people
Joining the LoRa Alliance or LoRa gateway will allow you to connect with other passionate people about LoRaWAN networks. If there’s something that we don’t have right now, we’ll be able to add it in as soon as we can!
Contribute to the LoRaWAN specification as part of a working group
Working groups are open to all members, and the LoRa Alliance’s working groups actively seek input from a wide range of stakeholder groups. Individuals from any company or organization can participate in the process through an online form.
Get your products certified.
LoRa Alliance certification is a way to ensure that your products work together. If you’re an IoT company and want to sell your products globally, joining the LoRa Alliance will allow you to deal with confidence.
Other benefits of joining the LoRa Alliance:
- Certified products are guaranteed to work together.
- Certified products can be sold with confidence.
- Certified products are more attractive to customers.
- Meet and network with all members of the LoRaWAN ecosystem
- You get to meet and network with all members of the LoRaWAN ecosystem.
- You can learn more about how other companies use LoRaWAN and what they do to improve it.
- You can become part of a community that’s growing into a more significant movement for IoT connectivity.
- Explore business opportunities with potential partners and customers who share your passion for LPWA networks
Join LoRa Alliance and make a difference in the future of LoRaWAN, LPWA, and IoT. If you want more help, do contact the experts at Akenza. The experts at Akenza that the companies most successful at adopting and deploying IoT pilots and solutions don’t do it alone. Contact Akenza today for more information on how your firm can maximize the benefits of LoRa Gateway.