Before starting preparation for JIPMER online examination, the candidates must know the syllabus of every subject well. Needless to say that JIPMER is held on Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology), English Language, Comprehension and Logical and Quantitative Reasoning. JIPMER Exam syllabus includes the topics taught in Class XI and XII.
Here, we have endeavoured to provide you with some idea about the topics included in syllabus:
- Introduction and Measurement
- Descriptions of Motions in Two and Three Dimensions
- Description of Motion in one dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Rotational Motion
- Magnetic Effects of Current
- Basic Concept in Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Energy
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Purification and Characterisation of Carbon Compounds
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- The diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Plant Physiology
- Ecology and Environment
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- English Language and Comprehension
- Reading unseen passages and Note-Making
- Writing Skills
- Literature and Long Reading Text
- Antonyms, Synonyms, and Vocabulary
- Logical and Quantitive Reasoning
- Analogy Test
- Logical Deduction
- Figure Formation and Analysis
- Figure Matrix etc.
JIPMER 2020 Preparation Tips:
The candidates aspire to sit for JIPMER MBBS exam must start preparation from the time they enrol themselves in Class XI. Initially, they must pay attention to know the syllabus well and to develop the concept of each topic clearly. In-depth knowledge combined with hard work is the secret of success in JIPMER examination. The preparation for JIPMER gets momentum towards the end of Class XII when they prepare for the board examination. They must follow a rigorous schedule to prepare the subjects very carefully. Simultaneously, they must divide equal time for studying and solving the question papers. They may also sit for mock tests to assess their competence.
Here we are trying to provide a few JIPMER preparation tips for the aspiring students:
- First of all, the candidates must know the syllabus well.
- They must prepare a routine, dividing time for preparation of all the sections
- They should choose the books written according to JIPMER Syllabus
- They must take care of building concepts on the specific subjects
- They must devote time in solving the question papers
- They need to master the trick for answering the questions fast
- They must appear for Mock Tests, conducted by various coaching centres and assess their strength and weakness
- They should clear their doubts from the learned faculties of their schools and coaching institutes
- They must go through the unprepared and tough section in the syllabus again and again
- Self-reliance and self-confidence will boost up their spirit
To conclude, we may say that by following these JIPMER preparation tips, the candidates will surely be able to crack the JIPMER exam.
JIPMER 2020 Application Form
To appear JIPMER examination, the candidates would require to fill up the JIPMER application form online. The process of filling up registration and application form will begin from the first week of March 2020 and will continue till the 2nd week of April 2020. To fill up the registration form they need to have an email id and a valid mobile number. However, to complete the registration and application procedure, they have to visit the official website of JIPMER.
The candidates must be very careful while filling up the registration and application form. JIPMER does not open the application window for a correction. The application fee for the general candidates is Rs. 1500 and for the reserved category candidates is Rs. 1200. The candidates may take a print out of the application form and keep it with them as proof.
Get all information about JIPMER 2020 Exam here- https://www.shiksha.com/medicine-health-sciences/jipmer-mbbs-exam