Introduction: Anti-aging treatments and anti-aging serums and creams have seen a massive evolution over the past decade as consumers have transformed their attitude towards the process of aging. If you are looking for an anti-aging cream yourself, taking knowledge of essential anti-aging ingredients, looking for such ingredients in the tube or packaging can also help you decide whether or not to choose it. This article speaks about four essential ingredients that work well together in an anti-aging recipe and are found in Define by CosMedix.
Ingredients that work magically in reversing your aging signs:
What are all the ingredients that make CosMedix define a magic potion? They have a couple of active ingredients and have joined hands with some of the natural ingredients that make the CosMedixdefine suitable for even those who have sensitive skin. Here’s the list:
- Powerful AHA: Dermatologists suggest choosing chemical exfoliation over physical exfoliation, as physical exfoliation may cause minute skin tears and may not even fulfill the very purpose of the product- exfoliation. Chemical exfoliation comes in milder concentrations, perfect for even sensitive or acne-prone skin. The three acids present in the CosMedix define serum helps it to work wonders.
- Lactic acid (L): Lactic acid is known as an exfoliator and moisturizer as one of the oldest actives. It gently sloughs off the dead skin cells and reveals the fresher skin. We have heard the stories of Cleopatra, who bathed in sour milk for her entire life; sour milk is the natural source of lactic acid.
- Malic acid (L): Malic acid is great for oily or acne-prone skin. Malic acid is known for its amazing ability to loosen the glue that retains the dead skin cells on the surface of the skin. It is also great for skin clogged with a huge amount of dead skin cells or sebum.
- Tartaric acid (L): It is found naturally in tamarind and grape plants. It is widely used in the food industry. It has healing and moisturizing properties that make it to be used in the skincare industry as well.
- Micro-encapsulated Retinol: Retinol can never be ignored in an anti-aging skincare regime. The process of encapsulating the active ingredients into minute capsules has made a revolution in industries like cosmetology. The mild concentration of retinol (only2%) helps the skin attain major benefits with less irritation. AGP retinol complex is a boon for people who have got congested and oily skin. Using it every night or every other night religiously for a month is enough to show up the results. This is rare in many anti-aging products; hence do not think twice to shop for CosMedix Define at the Skin care Clinic.
- Galactoarabinan: Galactoarabinan is a natural carbohydrate molecule that comes from the Larch trees, which helps in SPF enhancement and boosts the efficacy of AHA. It also reduces the loss of water in the epidermal layer of the skin.
- OleaEuropaea (Olive) fruit oil: A healthy dressing option for salads, but healthier for skin too as it has loads of nourishing fatty acids like Oleic, linoleic and palmitic acids and a few types of Vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant.
Conclusion: Skincare videos and beauty content are becoming the most searched ones on the web. Beauty bloggers and dermatologists have jumped in to share their take on skincare. Then you walk in the aisle of drug store or departmental store only to get confused by loads of skincare products. Choosing the wrong product or using it the wrong way can cost you badly. Whereas choosing the right products like CosMedix to define and their range that comes with the right composition of the right set of ingredients helps you attain your skin-health-goals faster and slow down the hands of time.