Technology has helped us to connect anytime. Earlier there were limited landlines but gradually with the invention of the internet and mobile, the communication mode has become smoother. With the help of mobile, we can send text, images, videos, audios, etc. and for the transition of all, we need a registered number sim card. On the other hand, the internet made the work much easier as now you can send a text message to another person without registration.
The procedure to send or receive the message through online mode is very simple. You can find a few sites available on the internet, which provides these services. Go to that particular site and choose the country where you want to send the message, enter the phone number on which you want to send the message after that you can type the text and press the send button. The message will be delivered to your destination number. If you are willing to receive the reply to the message then after giving the details of your E-mail ID, you can receive the reply to your mail. You can get more information about receive sms online.
It is worthwhile to mention here that there are many advantages of sending SMS online, which are as follows:
- Free of cost: The process of sending a message through online mode is completely free of cost. Many times a person doesn’t have sufficient balance in their account, then they can send a message through online mode.
- Connect Globally: By using online SMS services, a person can send a message to the person who is situated in any country. Sms online service helps a person to connect with the person globally.
- No registration: For using the online SMS service, a person does not require any registration on the site or need not give any personal details, by simply choosing the destination country you can send the message to the person across the country.
It is pertinent to mention here that there are few difficulties while sending the SMS through online mode, which are as follows:
- Delay in delivery: Due to a bad network, there might be a delay in the delivery of SMS to another person or sometimes it does not work at all.
- No privacy: No privacy of messages sending through online mode, any user who is using the internet can read those messages.
- Limited access in countries: Furthermore it has been faced by some of the users that for sending the messages in particular countries like Mauritius a person needs to register properly with necessary details.
- Mobile operator restriction: Sometimes the mobile operator puts a restriction on online SMS and the receiver will not be able to receive the SMS. Therefore, because of the above-mentioned reasons online SMS lost its publicity in the market.
A person while using online SMS mode should keep one thing in mind that no confidential information should be sent to another person as these messages can be read by any person. Otherwise receiving and sending SMS online is the easiest way to send a message without using a number.