Are you absolutely crazy about Call of Duty? You can’t be blamed for it! Over the years, this one game has come up with new and advanced versions which have proven to be more exciting and engaging. Being a war game, if you want to enjoy it to the fullest, you need to make sure that you have the best of controls so that you can manage all the features of the game properly. Talking of controls, if you are playing it on your PC, in that case, you would need a mouse of best quality with special features. Thankfully, there are different types of mice available in the market these days, which have been designed for playing computer games.
In the following section of this article, you will be offered a brief overview on a couple of mice available in the market, which would be the perfect piece of control for you, if you are planning to play Call of Duty
Some of the Best Mice Available for playing Call of Duty
As mentioned, these days, there are multiple different options available in the market in terms of quality mice for playing computer games. These mice are specially designed to get better control over the game and they come with high level of sensitivity, which can be adjusted according to the user’s preferences. Here is a brief overview on some these mice which would take your experience of playing Call of Duty to a different level altogether
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse: This particular mouse comes with 12,000 DPI along with On-the Fly DPI Shifting features. Besides, it also allows personalized balance and weight tuning. This mouse comes with as many as 11 programmable buttons. With an advanced optical sensor and dual mode hyper fast scroll wheel, this particular device is what you need to have if you are playing Call of Duty
- Razer DeathAdder v2 Gaming Mouse: 20K DPI Optical Sensor: One of the main features of this mouse is that it comes with Chroma RGB Lighting. Besides, with the fastest gaming mouse switch and 8 different programmable buttons; this mouse is a very smart option for playing Call of Duty. The rubberized side grips adds extra feature to this mouse
- Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse: This mouse comes with Hero 16 K sensor and a rechargeable battery, which lasts for more than 140 hours! It also has Lightsync RGB feature. Being Power Play compatible and Ambidextrous, this mouse is your perfect gaming companion.
- Razer Naga Trinity: This is a Chroma Gaming Mouse , which comes with interchangeable side plates and as many as 19 programmable buttons. With 5G Optical sensor, it is the mouse which you need for playing Call of Duty
- SteelSeries Rival 710 Gaming Mouse: This incredible mouse comes with 16,000 CPI and True Move3 Optical Sensor. With OLED Display and tactile alerts mechanism, it would certainly add a new dimension to your gaming experience.
These are some of the best mice available in the market for playing Call of Duty. You can visit https://www.razer.com/gaming-mice to find all the details and specifications about Razer gaming mice.