The various surety bonds provided by Ameripro surety bonds are as followed-
- contract bonds
- Employee dishonesty bonds- this kind of bonds which are under the team of the business maker. If the owner feels that the employees of the company doing something which are against the policies of the company, then this particular bond can be sued in defense.
- Bid bond- while bidding for a project, a backup is very necessary. Therefore, this bond is very useful at that time for streamline of minimum paper works.
- Court bonds
- Plaintiff bond- this is a kind of lawsuit between the court and the appellant that if the court confirms the appellant to be guilty then compensation should be given to the defense on behalf.
- Appeal bond- this is a bond where different categories of appeal that can be made in included along with certain rules and regulation to be followed by doing so.
- Attachment bond- this kind of bond is made if the appellant doesn’t want the defender to lose anything in the process of justice.
- Probate bond- this bond is made when the person wants to become the executor of the estate. This can be made in groups with other partners as well.
- ERISA bond- this kind of bond is made for the retirement plans of the employees of the company.
- License bonds
- Tax preparer bond- the bond is made for the tax payers of the particular state.
- Notary public bond- this is a bond issued for the notary public.
- Auto dealer bond- this bonds is made for dealership of vehicles.
- Contractor bond- this protect the companies from the wrong attempts of the contractors.
- Mortgage bond- this is bond made for the safety of the lenders when mortgage is in procedure.
These bonds are provided by Ameripro surety bonds for welfare of the state and the public itself.