Hiring a developer or engineer, your candidate should have both practical as well as theoretical knowledge of the language that your company requires him/her for. You should have a written assignment test to know about your candidate’s coding skills.
There are a few questions that will determine if your candidate is a good and knowledgeable team player. Being a good team player and meeting with the deadline are the two major qualities a candidate should possess. Therefore, your selection should be a candidate who enjoys team projects as well as he or she must be a problem solver.
It is essential for a programmer to keep them updated with new technologies. But in an interview, you should make your different set of questions when you are selecting candidates for different roles:
- What programs languages are you most accustomed to?
- What is the distinction between an abstract course as well as an interface and also when would you use one over the other?
- Describe the troubleshooting procedure you would follow for a collapsing program.
- How to debug a program when it’s still used?
- Define the shows processes at work from the moment you key in a website’s link when it completes loading on your screen.
- Can you call some restrictions of a web setting vs. a Windows environment?
- Are you acquainted with cloud systems? What are their advantages and disadvantages?
- What is the field of your competence and what would you like to learn about more?
- Have you ever made significant improvements to an IT infrastructure? What were they?
- Someone wants to install a new software system in their solution. What would be your research approach and what actions would you follow before release?
- What’s one of the most efficient way to gather customer and system needs?
- Describe a circumstance where you had to discuss technical details to a non-technical audience. Exactly how will you modify the presentation?
- What advice would you provide a new staff member?
- What’s the most tough job you’ve taken care of thus far? What was your function and exactly how did you manage your job to supply on due dates?
You can know more about this if you can please visit Programming Interview Questions Portal.